The singer named XueCun write a song : Tao Ge(President Hu) I love you.

It was very ……..

the lyric below(Thanks Google Translate tool )

In the year of 2007, the 17th National Congress of the communist party was held.
President Hu described China’s brand new future to the whole world.Since then, the Chinese people’s life began to change.

宽敞的街,明亮的灯,

Street spacious, bright lights,

我们的心全照亮了;

All our heart were in the shine;

每一个瞬间,每一种体验,

Every moment, every experence.

感觉总是新的。

We always feel new.

你累吗?这一切被你变了;

Are you tired, and you change all.

你在吗?能不能听见我说的话。

what are you doing, and can you listening?

涛哥我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,

Taoge I love you, I love you…..

都说你就是一个奇迹。

They all said you are miracle.

想帮你刷刷碗做做饭擦擦地,

I’d love to help you wipeing ,washing or cooking

只要你说你愿意,我们都愿意。

If you want, all we’d love to.

涛哥我爱你。

Taoge I love you.

涛哥我爱你,我爱你,我爱你,

Taoge I love you, I love you.

都说你可以创造奇迹。

They said you’d done something miracle.

想帮你解解乏揉揉太阳穴,

I wanna make you least tired and kneading your tempe

只要你说你愿意,我们都愿意。

If you just wanna it, we’d love to it.

大家都爱你.

Cause all we love you.

,
Trackback

only 1 comment untill now

  1. 哈里路亚

Add your comment now